Strong Junior or Sous Chef Role in Kensington
The Jam Cupboard is within Rydges Kensington London which is a 4* star hotel in the exclusive Kensington area that have undergone a £4.6 million refurbishment.
We are looking for an experienced, talented young Sous chef with a passion for fresh, seasonal food to join the team. You will have creative flair, excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a kitchen Team.
What do you need to do well?
- Understand daily forecasts and customer counts
- Coordinate all par stock levels
- lead by example
- Direct and train all chefs to ensure adequate operation in all outlets
- Create menus for prospective clients
- Review and approve weekly payroll
- Check food purchases for proper ordering, quality and price structure
- Oversee daily activities such as preparation for all food items, receiving daily inventories etc
- Communicate to engineering any physical maintenance problems
- Assist catering sales on all special menus and price structures
- Perform other duties as requested by management
We offer fantastic training and great opportunities as well as competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special.
To find out more about us go visit The Jam Cupboard
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.
Please forward your complete CV and cover letter to; Neil at email@example.com